Tuesday, 6 January 2015

Pain management

Better! 

Last night before sleepy time my foot was pumping! It felt like I was wearing a really hot,tight shoe. The sensations were weird and awful. I took more pills, Cuprofen, Tylenol and Tramadol and then slept.

I woke myself up at 6.30am by flexing  my foot I guess which obviously because the pills had worn off, was extremely painful. 

My wonderful husband made me a coffee and porridge as he has been doing every morning (usually I do that while he's in bed) and I got about 3 hours sleep which has made me feel great! I'm now much better at pain management and for the most part it's a dull throbbing ache with the odd stabbing shorting pain. 

Endless fabby TV is helping! I would like to get downstairs soon as the poor doggies aw laid by the bed but I can't reach them. At least in the sofa I can stroke them. They've been so good bless their little paws. 

No comments:

Post a Comment