My surgeon looked at both feet and agreed they need doing. He offered to do both feet at the same time and was happy to do it just before Christmas but I didn't fancy that and so I opted for one at a time so I have one good foot to hop about on. I was sent to the Xray department in the only hospital on Island. It's just across the road from the Orthopedic surgery, literally.
I barely sat down when they called me in for the Xray. It's in the new part of the hospital and is very nice. Xray done,they send it to the surgeons computer - very pleased with the speed of it all. Private healthcare is so much faster!
I hope to report all and that if ever made public, it will be of help to anyone going through the same thing. Below is the offending bunion. Off to bed, nil by mouth and water up til 8am only. I shall miss my morning coffee!

No comments:
Post a Comment