I managed to change the bed today and have other than that laid on the sofa watching tv. Pretty much my dream day but without the pain :-)
Two painful and unsightly bunions - one gone and in recovery and one left to go! Documenting my experience as a sort of diary and maybe to be of some use to others with the same situation. Happy to answer any relevant questions.
Friday, 9 January 2015
One week today
So it's been exactly a week today since the surgery, pain is much less and sporadic. The real pain is now when it's not elevated. If I get up for the bathroom etc, all the blood rushes to my foot and boom! Again as I described before t feels like I'm wearing a very hot, incredibly tight shoe and it throbs unbearably. My calf also hurts. I've tried putting weight on the foot but ooohhh nooo that is not a good idea just yet! I also keep getting an itch I can't get to as it's all tightly bandaged up. I'm guessing that's a sign it's healing though so all good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment