Friday, 2 January 2015

Ouchie


 


Well... Turned up at the hospital a little early. Taken straight through, the usual questions, blood pressure, weight taken , etc. Went down to theatre at about 10am. 

Lovely staff but I am a bit disappointed that I didn't get to speak to the surgeon before or after!  I woke up in recovery at around 12.30pm. Off to Xray at 1pm then my wonderful hubby picked my up at about 1.30pm

We stopped off at the pharmacy to pick my prescription up - x 50 Tramadol. Hubby made me a nice lunch and I had a sleep, I just crashed suddenly. I'm on the sofa with my foot elevated.  

The pain killers aren't working. The pain is pretty bad to be honest. My toes are numb to the touch but the rest is very painful. Throbbing 😥

I have to go to the fracture clinic on Monday morning , not sure why exactly as that wasn't explained. 

I'll ask for crutches as from what I've seen and read, crutches are the norm. 

Nice bootee! 😂

Yummy vegetarian creations by clever hubby 

No comments:

Post a Comment