Soooo...needed to be there at 11.30am.Checked in and they told me my op would be at 12.30pm. They actually didn't take me to theatre until gone 2pm. I could not stop crying because I hate the feeling when you go under so much. I woke up at about 3.45pm in recovery and in agony! Where as the other foot I had no pain on waking other than a headache. They gave me Tylenol and then morphine which eventually worked. I had to ask for the black shoe, the woman was like oh you want one of those? I said well of course, I had one last time. Did she honestly expect me to walk on just a bandaged for after having it sliced open, bones cut out, sawn off and pinned etc lol.
Went to X-Ray and then home to bed. Dinner was a tofu takeout which was yummy. I didn't sleep ALL night! Went off at 6am until 8am. I can still feel the morphine.
No pain so far as I'm managing it better than last time and I have Tramacet this time and Gabapentin too. Determined not to have a break through. I can even walk! Badly but still. I'm so glad it's over!
I have to attend the fracture clinic on Tuesday 7th and Tuesday 14th April.
No comments:
Post a Comment