Thursday, 2 April 2015

Update



So... Nobody told me that you can get really sick on Morphine! I spent all Saturday feeling sick and was soooo sick all night it was awful! That morphine has a lot to answer for! 

The pain medication also got thrown up so the pain came back and to be honest, although no way near as bad as the previous foot, is still really painful and at night especially. The dressing is crap and I can't get through to the fracture clinic at all. I'm meant to book two appointments! 

Showering is easier this time around . I don't have the terrible blood rushing sensation as much this time.

 Funny thing is, my right foot, which has continued to be swollen and painful has just started to behave. The swelling seems completely gone where as the other day it was still big. The pain in the bones is still there but not very painful  at all. 

I'm sooo glad it's over and am looking forward to it recovering as the right foot has. Matching feet! No bunion pain anymore ! Yay. 

I'm not managing the pain well. Tbe Gabapentin aware 600mg pills and for night use. I used one in the morning in despair and spent the entire day feeling like a drunk zombie! 


No comments:

Post a Comment