Two painful and unsightly bunions - one gone and in recovery and one left to go! Documenting my experience as a sort of diary and maybe to be of some use to others with the same situation. Happy to answer any relevant questions.
Friday, 6 March 2015
Confirmed
Forgot to post that I saw my lovely Surgeon and yup, March 27th it is! Nervous of course but not as much as before the first one. He asked me about pain medication and has already given me two lots of different ones. I collected them and went to the hospital to have my Xray of the left foot done. It's 9 weeks today since my right foot operation and will be 12 weeks to the day of my left foot. I'm due to travel to North Carolina in mid May so my foot will be at about the 7 Weeks post op stage by then. They should both be relatively pain free for summer. I know what to expect this time. Lots of pain and lots of TV!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment