Monday, 9 February 2015

5 weeks, 3 days

So...update! Walking more, driving more, moaning less (ish) 

It still hurts but is much much better. The bone/s very achy. 
The wound is healed, scab all dropped off other than two tiny bits. The foot is still swollen and the big toe very stiff. I have not got Physio until next Monday. To be honest the lack of Physio has really surprised me. 

It's sore if I walk too much or spend too long on it. It gets very hot very fast. It hurts at night still where I flex it in my sleep and it really really hurts -  I wake up with a scream! I'm having warm soaks none of that ice bath shizzle! I can only wear my Crossfit trainers as they're the only things wide and supportive enough. 

Photo taken today - the peeling of the skin of my entire foot is annoying and though I'd read about it, it's worse than I thought and a bit grim to look at lol - still ready for round two though! 




No comments:

Post a Comment